You must first export your Google Contacts list into a .csv file prior to importing them into Yocale (to have a backup) using these steps:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
- From the More actions drop-down menu, select Export….
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you’d like to export your contacts’ information. Please note, some of these formats can lose some contact information.To transfer contacts between Google accounts, use the Google CSV format. This is the recommended way to back up your Google Contacts.To transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, or various other apps, use theOutlook CSV format.To transfer contacts to Apple Address Book, use the vCard format.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
Now you can import your Clients into Yocale with this .CSV file.