Accepting payments on Stripe has never been more convenient with Yocale.
- First, you would need to set up a Stripe Account. If you have an account already then simply login. Otherwise chose sign in, complete the registration form:
Once you have registered a Stripe account, go to your Yocale Calendar to finish the Integration of Stripe.
2. From the calendar page on Yocale, select the Post of Sale Icon:
3. Once redirected to the Invoice page, click on the Pay button:
4. Here, chose Stripe as the payment method:
5. Next, under the Recipient Stripe Account, chose "Add New Account" and you should be redirected to this message:
Complete the final registration step and Voila! you can start taking payments through Stripe!