- From the calendar page, click on the appointment of choice.
- Select the POS Icon (outlined in red) once the POS window launches:
3. The POS window offers various new features such as:
- Dragging and dropping (new) services into the invoice.
- Editing the price of the service, Adding tip and Taxes, and providing discounts.
- View client history and upcoming appointments.
- Adding an internal note or public note to be visible on the client's invoice.
- Collect and charge payments:
4. When you are ready to close the appointment and collect payment, click on the PAY Button in Blue and chose the payment type:
Voila. The Bill is paid and the appointment is updated in the client's history tab.