Yocale booking widget WordPress plugin is designed for the ones who use WordPress as their CMS or website development tool. Users can easily install this onto on the WordPress website, enter the widget name or Yocale credentials, configure some of the the look and feel customizations, and place it wherever they want on their website.
** Before beginning, please download the Wordpress plugin below **
1. After downloading Yocale plugin zip file, go to the Plugins section in your Wordpress administration panel.
2. Choose the “Upload Plugin” option.
3. Choose the .zip file from your device to upload
4. Select Install Now
5. Installation will start. After the installation hit the “Activate Plugin” button.
6. Go to the Yocale section in the WordPress administration panel. You can access your widget in 2 ways:
a) Enter your Yocale user account login credentials or
b) Choose the “Enter Widget Name” option and enter your widget name.
Now that you have successfully installed the Plugin onto your website, follow the article below to configure your Wordpress booking widget:
follow the article here: