To customize your Yocale calendar follow the steps below:
Select the tab to open up the left side bar of the calendar > Select the "Options" tab > In this settings of the calendar you can customize:
- Time Intervals displayed - the length of time time shown on the calendar. Can be set to 5, 15, 30, 45, 1 hour, 1.5 hour, 2 hours
- Team View Visible Days - when looking at team view, how many days are visible side by side. Can be 1 - 4 days displayed.
- Week Start Date - Select the day of the week you would like to have the calendar week start on. Can be selected as any day
- Calendar Starting Hour - Select what time you would like the calendar to start on.
- Calendar Visible Hours - Select the hours you would like the calendar to display. Choose a Start and End time you'd like displayed.