Calendar for iPhone
- On your iPhone, find the Settings app
2. Find the Mail, Contacts, Calendars setting
3. click Add Account
4. Select Other
5. Go to Add Subscribed Calendar.
6. In the Server field, paste the unique address of your External Calendar feed and then click Next.
7. Edit the User Name of your calendar (this is optional) and click Done.
8. Your calendar will now display as one of the Subscribed Calendars on your iPhone.
9. Now, go to your Calendar app and select "Calendar" from the bottom.You should now see your new Yocale calendar under the heading that says Subscribed.
And that's it for syncing your Yocale calendar with your iPhone calendar!