Need to know customer details before they come in? Yocale makes asking customers questions simple and automatic with the option to create custom forms attached to specific services. Just follow these steps to create forms, and add them to your services. Already have your form created? No Problem! Just follow along until step 5, and then save.
1. From your Tools menu, select Business Tools.
2. Once in Tools, select Form Templates.
3. Within your Templates select Create New Form.
4. Edit Form Name & Description.
5. Select Advanced Configurations to ensure clients fill out your form once, or upon every booking. Next, select the Services this form will be attached to.
6. Create your customized form by dragging fields into the center of the screen. Yocale gives you the option to add any field from date fields, to drop down lists.
7. Now that you have the body of your form set up, click the edit icon to customize each category.
8. Check off the Required box if you would like to make this information mandatory.
9. Edit the Label to display the information required. An example of this may be a name, birthdate, or health card number.
10. Within the Advanced Configurations select the services in which you would like this form to be attacehd to with new bookings:
11. Your form is complete! Don't forget to Save.
Success! Your form(s) will now be emailed to customers when they book this service.