1. From your email pulldown menu, select Services/Products.
2. Select the Service you would like to set cancellation policies for.
3. Select Pre Payment/Authorization required.
4. Select the Payment Method (this is the account that will receive payment).
5. Select the specific requirements. You have the option to choose the following:
- Pre-Authorization - This option only charges in the case of a no-show. You can choose to charge a percentage of the service total, or a specific dollar amount.
- Payment Before Booking Optional - Your clients have the choice to pay for their service beforehand. This is for their convenience.
- Payment Before Booking Required - This option requires your clients to pay a portion, or the full amount of the service at the time of booking. Just like the Pre-Authorization option, you choose this (either a percentage or dollar amount).
Don't forget to Save your changes!