To add the Yocale booking widget onto your site follow the steps below:
- Go to your Business Tools
- Click on the Embed Profile button
- Copy the code presented within the embed widget box
*** Follow the instruction below if you are using Wordpress ***
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request for Widget Zip file.
- We will then immediately reply you with the Zip file attached.
- Log in to your Wordpress and hover over "Plugins", click on "Add New".
4. Next, Click on "Upload Plugin".
5. Then click "Choose File".
6. Finally Click on "Install".
7. Click on "Plugins" again.
8. Scroll down and you will see "Yocale Widget".
9. Click on "Activate"
- When completed you should see a floating book button on your website page:
That is how you set up your Booking Widget on Yocale!
For more specific questions related to certain website builders you can try and find how to add HTML blocks onto your site then paste the code within that block. These guides can be found below: