Yocale allows you to keep track and manage client no-shows in 3 different ways.
The first is to be sure to record no-shows as they happen within your calendar.
- When a no-show occurs, be sure to go into your Business Calendar and select the Close Appointment icon which can be found to the left of the appointment.
- Select No Show and Save.
The second is to view no-show history within your client's profiles.
- From the Clients pull down menu, select Business Clients.
2. You can search your clients by name, phone or email. Once you have found your client select View Details.
3. Within the client profile, you will find total number of No Shows.
4. To view more details, click the number within Total Appointments.
5. You will then be able to view a complete list of your client's no-shows, cancellations, rescheduled & upcoming appointments. This list includes appointment type, pricing, and date.
The last way to manage no-shows is through Yocale's Reporting feature.
- Select Reports.
- Within reports, select Top No-Shows.
3. Be sure to edit the dates of your search and click Run Report. Go ahead and view, or export your data.