There are 2 ways to create an appointment/booking on the new Yocale 2.0 Calendar:
- First, either select the "+" icon on the top right hand side of the screen
- Select "Add Appointment"
- Or, Click on the calendar on the time you want to create a booking
- When you click on the time on the calendar you will be presented with quick appointment window where you will:
- Select the date/time, pick the service, and select the client
- If you select the "Add Appointment" button you will be taken to the advanced appointment window where you can not only add the basic appointment details but also:
- Add forms
- Add notes
- Modify notifications
- Make into a recurring appointment
- Use the availability finder
This is the bread and butter of Yocale, let us know if you have any questions about how to be a master of the calendar and creating bookings!